Anniv coutdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Noah's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

Won't you be my neighbor?

Ok, so I'm at work with ONE patient in our unit & if I say those dreaded words that no one in health care dare say I know we will get like 6 patients! So....While trying to stay busy I started looking at houses. We have been wanting to move for awhile, but our renovation is taking a little longer than expected.
Now that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel & because our little family is about to expand we have started to look at houses. Here is where the problem lies.....WHERE TO LIVE!?
The dilemma: We are wanting to live by friends or at least in a neighborhood with people more our age & not across from people who party till 4 am on the weekends & have drunk friends in our driveway arguing.
We also doubt we are wanting to move out east just because we both work in Memphis & I don't think I can get up much earlier than I am now!

So here is where you come in! I need suggestions about good/bad neighborhoods and if you have any houses around you for sale. I figure if we want to live by friends, ask the friends! So let the suggestions start pouring in!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. You know where I want you, but the drive wouldn't be so fun. It would be great on your 7 days in a row off though! I think gtown or east Memphis by walnut grove would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete