Anniv coutdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Noah's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

IM BACK!

Well here's hoping I am! I can't believe the last post I have was from a year ago, NUTS! Life with the Browns has been crazy but great over the past year & hopefully I get you all updated quickly. I have enlisted the help of a friend to show me how to put up a lot of picts in a smaller format & as soon as I get that down I will post what our last year has been like.
A quick run down of us over the year though: Noah is now almost 15months old (WHAT?!) and is doing amazing. He is constantly doing & saying new things, cracking us both up. I still can't believe that little miracle is mine!
Our house renovations are done and the house is up for sale!!! I can't wait to show you some before/after picts. We kept everything pretty neutral since we were putting it right up for sale, but Im still feeling lonely in my own house so I got the green light from the hubs to start decorating. YEA!!!!
Im still at St. Jude in the ICU. While difficult at times I still love it. Being there for these families is an amazing priviledge. Brandon is still at Multi National Ministries as the boys youth director. He is so talented & gifted for this job. I can't wait to see where it goes. He is also hoping to finish seminary sometime before the next decade.

But enough typing....on to the pictures! Here are Noah's 1 year picts from Ashleigh Peak Photography













Please remember to continue to pray for the Harrison's & to hug your babies tight. You can read Alicia's blog at threedoodles  

2 comments:

  1. glad your back !!! we should get our little kiddos together soon and figure all this stuff out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we should! I SOOOOO need your help!

    ReplyDelete